By clicking Donate, I affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
· I am a United States citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident, and I am not a federal contractor.
· I am making this contribution using my own personal funds, and not those of another, and not the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, national bank, or entity or person that is a federal contractor, and I will not be reimbursed for this contribution by another person.
· I am making this contribution using my personal credit or debit card, and not with the card of a corporation, business entity, or another person.
· I do not personally hold a federal government contract.
· I am at least 16 years old.
Contributions to Webber for Congress are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor organizations, national banks, foreign nationals (i.e., non-green card holders), and federal government contractors are prohibited. Contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 per election cycle. Contributions are subject to federal limits and source prohibitions.