Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Federal Election Law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions that aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle. The maximum an individual may contribute is $2,700 per election, with the primary and general elections treated separately. Federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute $5,000 per election as above. Contributions from corporations, labor organizations, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status (“green cards”) are prohibited.
The Federal Election Commission requires that all of these statements are true for anyone contributing to the campaign.
• I am a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• I am donating my own money
• I am not under contract to the Federal Government
• I am not making this contribution in the name of another person
• I am 18 years of age or older