All donors must confirm statements 1-5 are true. Your contribution cannot be accepted unless statements 1-5 are true.
Please cancel this transaction now if any statement is not true. By agreeing to these terms, I certify that:
1. This contribution if made knowingly and voluntarily from my own funds, not those of another, and the contribution is not controlled by another individual or made from the proceeds of a gift given to provide funds to be contributed.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the U.S., nor do I personally contract with the federal government for personal services or the sale of goods, land, or buildings.
4. I am at least 18 years old.
5. I affirm that this contribution is made on a personal credit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another.
If making a corporate contribution, please contact our compliance team at 916-476-6926.
Contributions to the Sacramento County Republican Party (SCRP) are non-tax deductible for federal or California tax purposes. Individuals, federal PACs, and unincorporated associations may contribute up to $10,000 per contributor per calendar year (spouses are considered separate contributors) to our federal account; federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute up to $5,000 per calendar year. Individual contributions will be used in both federal and California state elections and may be made in any amount. The first $10,000 received per individual per calendar year will be used for federal elections. The next $10,000 received from an individual or business entity will be placed in the SCRP's "Levin Account" and will be used for "federal election activity." Additional contributions to the state committee from individuals, businesses and PACs are unlimited, and may be allocated as follows: up to $36,500 per calendar year for direct state candidate support, with amounts in excess used for permissible non-direct state candidate support purposes. Contributors of $10,000 or more to the SCRP and all other state or local candidates, PACs, political party committees or ballot measures in a calendar year must file a California "Major Donor Committee" report. Contributions may not be accepted from federal government contractors, or from foreign nationals unless they are a permanent resident (Green Card holder). Campaign finance laws prohibit reimbursing donors for their contributions. SCRP does not accept any contribution that is earmarked for a specific candidate, and will return any such earmarked contribution.