Raju for Public Defender
Please make certain the following is true for you:
1. You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. You are at least eighteen years old.
4. Individuals and non-incorporated entities may contribute up to $500. Spouses and domestic partners may each contribute the maximum, but should submit separate contributions. Related entities/persons (e.g., a non-incorporated business and its owner) are subject to a single, combined limit of $500.
5.You are not a San Francisco City contractor, or a director, officer, more than 10% shareholder, or subcontractor of a City contractor, whose contract will require the approval of the Public Defender’s Office.
6. You are not registered to lobby the Public Defender’s Office and have not been registered to do so within the prior 90 days.
7.You do not have a financial interest in a land use matter that is pending before any San Francisco Board, Commission nor do you have financial interest in any land use subject to a ruling by a Board or Commission in San Francisco within the last 12 months.
Contributions to this campaign are not tax deductible. LLP, LLC and Corporate contributions are prohibited, including contributions made by corporate credit card.
Paid for by Mano Raju for Public Defender 2022. FPPC# 1418803
Financial disclosures available at SFethics.org