Individuals and non-incorporated entities may contribute up to $500.
• I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
• This contribution is made with my own personal funds and not from funds provided by another person for the purpose of making the contribution.
• This contribution is not from a corporation. Corporate contributions, including contributions made by corporate credit card, are prohibited.
• I am not a contract or expenditure lobbyist in the City of San Francisco.
• I am not an owner, director, officer, or named sub-contractor of any entity that is currently negotiating a contract with [select appropriate: City and County of San Francisco, name of a City department, or the San Francisco Unified School District, the San Francisco Community College District, or board of a state agency that has a member who is appointed by a City elective officer], or of any entity that received such a contract within the last twelve months.