By clicking “Donate”, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am aware that I must be a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident to legally make a contribution.
- I am aware that this donation is not tax deductible.
- I am aware that I am making a contribution to the political campaign "Nicolette Ocheltree For Mayor" who will use the contribution to help elect Nicolette Ocheltree as the Mayor of Spokane, Washington.
- I am aware that if I make a donation of $25 or more I must include my residential address and if I make a donation of $100 or more I must include the name, city, and state of my employer to help comply with laws about the public disclosure of political donations.
- I am aware that contributions from corporations, labor unions, contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
- This contribution is made from my personal funds, not from an account maintained by a corporation, labor union, or national bank, and is not being reimbursed by another person or entity.
- I am also aware that each of my donations have aggregate limits:
Primary Election: $1,000 per individual, PAC, or organization (or, $2,000 for a married couple)
General Election: $1,000 per individual, PAC, or organization (or, $2,000 for a married couple)
PAID FOR BY NICOLETTE OCHELTREE FOR MAYOR