Per city ordinance, the max allowable donation to a campaign is $350 per person or $700 per couple. Corporate contributions of any kind are not permitted. Registered City of Austin lobbyists and their spouses are limited to contributions of $25 each. You must be 14 years or older to contribute.
By donating to the campaign you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
3. This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
4. This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
5. I am at least 14 years old.
Contributions are not tax deductible.
Political Adv. paid for by the Laura Morrison Campaign, P.O. Box 303206, Austin, Texas 78703; Steve Bercu, Treasurer. This campaign has not agreed to comply with the contribution and expenditure limits of the Austin Fair Campaign Chapter.