By completing your contribution, you certify that the following statements are true:
- You are a citizen, or lawfully admitted permanent resident, of the United States.
- This contribution is being made from your personal funds, not from funds provided to you by any other person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Minnesota law requires campaigns to record the employer and occupation, if application, of all individuals contributing more than $20.
- Minnesota law prohibits registered lobbyists from contributing to a candidate for the legislature during a regular session of the legislature, unless the contribution is made to a candidate in a legislative special election.
- The maximum amount an individual may contribute to a candidate between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020 is is $1,000 (or $2,000 per couple).
- Contributions are not tax deductible for state or federal income tax purposes.
- Minnesota residents may be eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $50 per person (or up to $100 per married couple) for contributions made in a calendar year through the Minnesota Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program. Eligible contributors will be mailed a signed Form EP-3 and the PCR application. Please note the included paperwork must be signed and mailed to the Minnesota Department of Revenue in order to receive a reimbursement. For more information, learn about the Minnesota Political Contribution Refund program.
Prepared and paid for by Housley for Senate Committee · PO Box 7, Lakeland, MN 55043