Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.
By proceeding with this transaction, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal bank card and not with a corporate or business card or a card issued to another person.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am not a federal contractor.
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $5,600 per election cycle. As an independent, Justin Amash has no primary election, but he may still receive both primary and general election funds. Any contribution up to $2,800 will be designated for the primary election, and the next $2,800 will be designated for the general election.
Contributions to Justin Amash for Congress are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Justin Amash for Congress” to:
Justin Amash for Congress 1500 E Beltline Ave SE, Ste 250 Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation, and employer in the envelope.