By law, the maximum amount an individual may contribute is $1,000 ($2,000 per couple) per year.
Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
By clicking "Donate" I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
• I am at least 18 years of age and I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States ("green card holder").
• This contribution is made from my personal funds, and is not made from the funds of a corporation, labor organization, partnership, LLC, out-of-state PAC, or another person or entity.
• I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
• This contribution is made using my personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made using the credit card or debit card of a corporation, labor organization, or another person or entity.
• My contributions to the the Jesse Brown Committee will not aggregate in excess of $1,000 ($2,000 per couple) per calendar year ($100 per calendar year for lobbyists).
• By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and texts, including auto-dialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the Jesse Brown Committee.
• If you would like to contribute via check please send your contribution to the Jesse Brown Committee, P.O. Box 765, Plymouth, MA 02345.
Contributions to the Jesse Brown Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.