By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to the contribution rules.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Contributions or gifts are not tax deductible
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $3,300 per election. Your contribution (up to $3,300) will be designated for the primary election. The next $3,300 will be designated for the general election.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
PAID FOR BY GOOD FOR CONGRESS