Georgia Gun Owners is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(4) of the IRS code. Donations are unlimited, but they are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN: https://pages.georgiagunowners.org/entryform/
SWEEPSTAKES RULES Georgia Gun Owners Q Gun Official Rules. Offered only to citizens or residents of the united states aged 18 years or older.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to Georgia citizens or legal residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, Officers and directors of Georgia Gun Owners (the “Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its agents”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Contest void where prohibited by law. The winner of the Q Gun must be of legal age in the jurisdiction in which they reside and be eligible to pass background checks and required Federal, State and Local laws in order to take possession of the firearm. There is no cash equivalent and no person other than the winning person may take possession of the firearm. Failure to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws including but not limited to background checks for firearm possession will result in the forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be selected. Winner must claim prize within 48 hours of drawing’s end or being contacted. Winner must return any and all paperwork and compliance documentation within 2 weeks of drawing’s end to claim prize.
2. TO ENTER: The Q Gun begins Monday, October 14, and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, December 3. To enter, this reply form must be received by Georgia Gun Owners, 1635 Old 41 Highway, Ste. 112-202 prior to 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 for an eligible entry. The Q Gun Entry Form https://pages.georgiagunowners.org/entryform/. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the reply was addressed to at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized holder of the address associated with the winning entry. Judge’s decisions are final and binding.
3. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about Friday, December 6 at 9:00 AM EST representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award a Grand Prize consisting of: One (1) Honey Badger by Q firearm. Total package valued at $2,399.00. Promotional graphics do not necessarily represent the actual prize. Selection of the winner will be made at random at [GGO, 1635 Old 41 Highway, Ste. 112-202, Kennesaw, Georgia 30152]. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email on the following business day. Winners will have 72 hours to claim prize upon notification. The odds of winning are determined by number of eligible entries received. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for cash, credit, or other merchandise. If prize becomes unavailable, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value.
4. TRANSFER OF FIREARM: Transfer of the prize if falling under the legal definition of firearm, shall be conducted through a federally-licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws. By entering you acknowledge that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms.
5. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. 6. SPONSOR: Georgia Gun Owners, 1635 Old 41 Highway, Ste. 112-202, Kennesaw, Georgia 30152.