The Federal Election Commission requires that all of these statements are true for anyone contributing to the campaign.
• I am a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• I am donating my own money
• I am not under contract to the Federal Government
• I am not making this contribution in the name of another person
• I am 18 years of age or older
Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
Contributions to Friends of Chris Biesinger are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
Contributions from corporations, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. An individual may contribute up to $5,600 ($2,800 to the primary election; $2,800 to the general election). Couples may contribute $11,200 ($5,600 to the primary election; $5,600 to the general election) from a joint account, but such a contribution requires both signatures.