Thank you for your interest in donating to our campaign. All contributors must complete the following information. Georgia Law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $100 in a calendar year. The maximum an individual, corporation, or PAC may contribute is $2,500.
1. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
2. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
3. I am not a federal contractor.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
6. To comply with State law, contributors are required to provide their employment information.
7. Contributions are limited to $2,500 per individual, corporation or PAC for the 2018 Primary and General Elections.
8. Contributions and/or gifts to Bryan Dobbs are not tax deductible.