Dorian Chavez: Dedicated to Service
For just over a decade, my wife Claudia and I have raised our three sons here in Cedar Park. We love our community and want to see Cedar Park maintain its identity as a growing city that does not forget its small-town roots. My wife and I are both Army veterans along with my two older sons. My oldest son is stationed overseas and has just completed his first deployment. We believe that service is honorable, and I hope to prove to the voters of Cedar Park that I am up to the task.
I believe that local government should focus on delivering core services like high-quality fire and police and maintain our roads and parks. As a fiscal conservative and homeowner, I am conscious of the concerns many people have about property taxes. I am committed to delivering the best possible services while keeping our tax rate as low as possible. As a four-time organizer of one of the city’s National Night Out events, I am dedicated to maintaining Cedar Park’s ranking as one of the safest cities in Texas. I stand strongly against any burdensome Austin inspired city ordinances! My goal has always been to stay focused on city business issues, but unfortunately that’s not what I’ll be inheriting. In short, if Austin or national social issues start rearing their ugly head into Cedar Park, I WILL shine a light on it, and I WILL Stand Against It! Cedar Park has a great future, but I believe we need citizens and leaders to stand for the conservative values that have made Cedar Park one of the best cities in the nation to live, work, play and raise their families. I believe that I am one of those leaders that can make this happen, and I hope the voters of Cedar Park will entrust me again with their vote.
Dorian’s endorsements include:
• Allen West, RPT Chairman: https://www.texasgop.org/texas-gop-1st-municipal-endorsements/
• Williamson County Republican Party
• Williamson County Republican Leaders
• Hispanic Republicans of Texas: https://www.facebook.com/HispanicRepublicansofTX
• Texas Values Action: https: https://txvaluesaction.org/endorsements/
• Wind Therapy Freedom Riders
• TEACH Parental Rights Coalition: https://www.facebook.com/teachparentalrights
• Texas Alliance for Life: https://www.facebook.com/TexasAllianceForLife