• Iowa does not have campaign contribution limits.
• A candidate may accept monetary and in-kind contributions from individuals, political committees (“PACs”), and any entity that is not a prohibited contributor under section 68A.503 of the Code of Iowa.
• Prohibited contributors are corporations, banks, credit unions, and insurance companies.
• A committee must obtain the name and address of every contributor that gives more than $25.
• Contributions are not tax deductible.
BRETT MASON FOR SUPERVISOR