I affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent resident status (e.g., a "green card holder").
2. This is my personal credit card and this contribution is made from my own personal funds, not corporate, foreign national, or labor union funds.
3. I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.
5. My contributions to David Rouzer for Congress will not aggregate in excess of $2,700 per election.
Contributions to David Rouzer for Congress are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions to David Rouzer for Congress will be used in connection with federal elections and are subject to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law. The maximum an individual may contribute is $2,700 for the primary election and an additional $2,700 for the general election. Couples may contribute up to $5,400 for each election; joint contributions require the signature of both spouses. Federal multicandidate PACs may contribute up to $5,000 for each election. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals, and federal government contractors are prohibited. Contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.