Contributions to CONSERVATIVE COALITION OF NC are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
The Federal Election Commission requires that all of these statements are true for anyone contributing to CONSERVATIVE COALITION OF NC.
• I am a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• I am donating my own money
• I am not under contract to the Federal Government
• I am not making this contribution in the name of another person
• I am 18 years of age or older
Contributions from corporations, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. An individual may contribute up to $5,000 per year. Couples may contribute $10,000 per year from a joint account, but such a contribution requires both signatures.