State law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $100 in an election cycle.
By clicking “Donate”, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is not owned, in whole or in part, by a regulated entity or public agency.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution complies with the provisions of the Ethics in Government Act, O.C.G.A. Sec 21-5-30, et seq.
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $6,600 per election. Your contribution (up to $6,600) will be designated for the general election.
Contributions to Campaign to Elect Ryan Graham are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Campaign to Elect Ryan Graham” to:
Campaign to Elect Ryan Graham 683 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA 30315
Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation and employer in the envelope.