This campaign has raised 1% of its goal.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
By clicking “Donate”, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e. green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my personal funds, not given from another person or entity with the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am not a federal government contractor.
4. This contribution is not being made from the funds of a PAC of any kind.
5. I am at least 18 years old.
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $2,800 per election. Your contribution (up to $2,800) will be designated for the primary election. The next $2,800 will be designated for the general election.
Contributions to Brian Matlock for Senate are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
PAID FOR BY BRIAN MATLOCK FOR SENATE