I verify that the following statements are accurate:
1. This contribution is made from my personal funds and is not being reimbursed by another person or entity.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a Federal government contractor.
4. I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.
5. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
The Federal Election Commission (FEC) allows an individual to contribute up to $2,700 per election; a qualified political action committee may contribute up to $5,000 per election. The primary and general elections are considered separate elections for the purposes of these limits. Federal Law requires us to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle. No corporate checks or corporate credit cards may be accepted. Partnership and LLC contributions may be accepted under certain guidelines.
Contributions made to Amodei for Nevada are not considered charitable contributions and are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.