Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.
By proceeding with this transaction, I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal bank card and not with a corporate or business card or a card issued to another person.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am not a federal contractor.
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $2,800 per election for a maximum of $5,600 per election cycle. Any contribution up to $2,800 will be designated for the 2020 primary election, and any additional amount up to $2,800 will be designated for the 2020 general election.
Contributions to Amash for America Exploratory Committee are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
Mail: To contribute by mail, a check made payable to “Amash for America Exploratory Committee” may be sent to:
Amash for America Exploratory Committee P.O. Box 2997 Grand Rapids, MI 49501
Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation, and employer in the envelope.
PAID FOR BY AMASH FOR AMERICA EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE