Federal Election Law requires me to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions that aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
By clicking "Donate", contributors certify that the following statements are true and accurate.
1. I am a United States citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (e.g., a "green card holder").
2. I am at least 18 years of age.
3. This contribution is made from my personal funds and not those of another.
4. This contribution is NOT from an account maintained by a corporation, labor union/organization, or national bank, and is not being reimbursed by another person or entity.
5. I am not a federal government contractor, and this contribution is NOT made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
6. This contribution is made on a personal credit card and NOT a corporate credit card or the credit card of another person.
Contributions to Ahmad Bans Money in Politics are NOT tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Contributions are subject to federal contribution limits. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,600 – $2,800 for the primary election and $2,800 for the general election. Couples may contribute a maximum of $11,200 -- $5,600 for the primary election and $5,600 for the general election. Multi-candidate PACs may give a maximum of $10,000 – $5,000 for the primary election and $5,000 for the general election.
Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status ("green cards") are prohibited.