This authorization and decision to make a political contribution is made voluntarily and with the specific understanding that:
• Contributions will be used in connection with state and local elections and are subject to the prohibitions and limitations under state campaign finance laws.
• Contributions will be publicly and periodically disclosed as required under those campaign finance laws.
• Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
• I must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien to make a contribution.
• State laws generally require that, at certain monetary thresholds, the recipient to use its best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual contributor.
• I cannot be reimbursed by any individual or organization for my contribution.
• If applicable, I may modify my automatic periodic deduction or opt out of contributing and withdraw from the automatic deduction program at any time.
• The recipient will not refund contributions received.
• The decision to contribute or not to contribute is entirely mine. No favors will be granted to me or reprisals taken against me based on the amount of my contribution or my decision to contribute or not to contribute. Any guidelines for contributing or requested contribution amounts are merely suggestions.